The Science4you Slime Factory is a DIY kit for slime-lovers!
Turn each playtime into a lab filled with exciting experiments with the Science4you Slime Factory! Complete with everything any slime-loving child would need to create their very own home-made slime, gooey worms, sticky monsters and 7 other slime-related experiments, the Science4you Slime Factory is perfect for any child who loves slime and DIY activities.
Using Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths or STEM, Science4You helps children learn how to love science in a simple and engaging way while having a fun-filled playtime.
- Each Science4you Sparkling Slime Kit includes:
- 36-paged Educational Book
- Wooden Spatulas
- Fish Mould
- Pasteur Pipette
- Photoluminescent Colouring
- Blue Food Colouring
- Small Measuring Cup with Lid
- Large Measuring Cup
- Guar Gum
- Rubber Band
- Ball Mould
- Plastic Spatula
- Comes with 10 experiments to try including making glow-in-the-dark slime, worms, invisible medusas and more.
- Helps children learn science using the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) concept.
- Suitable for ages 8 years and up.
Make science and experimenting fun and exciting for your little slime fan with the Science4you Slime Factory.You may need some common ingredients from home like vegetable oil, dishwashing liquid and conditioner.
- Box size: 38cm x 6cm x 30cm
- Shipping weight: 1.71kg
- Product weight: .910g